How to save time and sanity.
1. Forget you have a blog.
2. When you remember you have a blog, don't stress about it; you only have 2 readers anyway, you can blog next week.
3. Don't have Internet access at home.
4. Turn off your data on your phone for 80% of the time you're at home with no Internet access.
5. Turn off notifications and e-mail, so when you do have data switched on you don't have 8,000 reasons to get side-tracked.
6. Enjoy your family and some trees instead of the Internet.
This plan has thus far saved me about 239 million* hours.
*Slight exaggeration, but not by much.