How to save time and sanity.
1. Forget you have a blog.
2. When you remember you have a blog, don't stress about it; you only have 2 readers anyway, you can blog next week.
3. Don't have Internet access at home.
4. Turn off your data on your phone for 80% of the time you're at home with no Internet access.
5. Turn off notifications and e-mail, so when you do have data switched on you don't have 8,000 reasons to get side-tracked.
6. Enjoy your family and some trees instead of the Internet.
This plan has thus far saved me about 239 million* hours.
*Slight exaggeration, but not by much.
Hi, I'm Kristi! Christ follower. Farmer's wife. Mom. Gardener. Artist.
I love to create surface design patterns and mandalas (and, and and...). You can find my work at the links below. We live on a little 20 acre farm in the middle of nowhere, and that's what I mostly like to blog about. Home, gardening, Jesus, cats. All my favorite things.
Support my work:
Click to visit my art page on Facebook
This is one of my most very popular designs. I love seeing my fabric on children's clothing and accessories. <3