Missed blogging for three days...not that I wasn't thankful...and the thought to blog was there, but I didn't, and it's cool.
A super snowy, cold day. We stayed in from church, since our sweet Lilly (dog) has to stay in the car when we go, and it was just too cold to do that.
1. A church I LOVE and online services when it's too snowy to get there. I'm especially thankful for the staff and volunteers who were there to make it happen!
2. Family time. I made a yummy gluten-free lunch and we all watched Brave together.
4. Heat. Blankets. Space heaters. We are so blessed it's ridiculous!
1. Thankful for my Mama who is homeschooling our kiddo for us. A monumental task indeed!
2. Thankful for our pets--endless sources of entertainment and snuggles.
3. Options. I'm thankful for options. We have countless ways to entertain ourselves these days. TV/movies, books, sewing, crafts, games, etc etc etc...we could never truly be bored.
I'm thankful for...
1. A job I really do love.
2. A hubby who will warm the car up and drive me to work in the snow.
3. My parents who will pick me up from work later today and make sure the van is warm too. (Nicest people on the planet.)
Hi, I'm Kristi! Christ follower. Farmer's wife. Mom. Gardener. Artist.
I love to create surface design patterns and mandalas (and, and and...). You can find my work at the links below. We live on a little 20 acre farm in the middle of nowhere, and that's what I mostly like to blog about. Home, gardening, Jesus, cats. All my favorite things.
Support my work:
Click to visit my art page on Facebook
This is one of my most very popular designs. I love seeing my fabric on children's clothing and accessories. <3